Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ships...? I see no ships!

So, I come home from work and find that the present Mrs Chipshaker has been surfing the net, looking for temporary rentals for us, and she's left some stuff on the 'puter for me to look at.

Now the subject of the Hibiscus Coast came up a few weeks back, but my thoughts were that it was waaaaaayyyyy too far to commute to the Auckland CBD. Seems that isn't a factor though, and if anyone is to be inconvenienced, it's most definitely me!

Mind you, I have to say, the little two bedroomed apartment she's found in Gulf Harbour does look appealing........so I check the transport system out and you know what? It doesn't look too bad - the ferry sails out at 7.10am and back from Auckland at 5.35pm. Now I'm thinking....THAT'S the way to commute to work!!

Not to sure about the winter time though...can't see the Weetabix lying comfortably when a storm blows in!

A upa ne ka up ane

1 comment:

crazed lunatic said...

glad to see that you managed to get it back up and running.

neil, you shall burn in eternal flames for the cardiac arrest you caused poor mr. chipshaker. LOL